Wednesday, July 1

summer o9

...I predict sum blowed days, no strays
Mo' cake and mo' wei9ht/ No do' re,
Just me., and sum mo' tr3ys!/ Mo'
Bodies and mo' throw'ways/ no "probllys"
Just sum "ok's"/ maybe hit sum concerts and sum
showdates/But most definatly not the shit we did in o8/
alotta puffin, floatin Around 9ettin loud
w/ the thunder/ and u wuld think U usually wuldnt
c no clouds in the summer/ its about
Ta G so damn hot on the blokcs w/ the cops/
When my nig9uhs walk the blokc they 9et sunburn'd/
No stone is uturn'd, so blown, just 1 burn'd/
The ozone is no mo' and I'm in noho co0kin under/
A whole lotta "damn I'm bent!" "Woah"s and "I'm turnt"s/
Mo' color'd skinnies, jerkin and nig9uh w/ dumb shirts/
Mo' coastin and mo' floatin, mo' m183o0vin and sum work/
blog9in bout the days in 1o minutes w/ 1 verse/(9an9!)


-Johnny C. Rokc3T$

No comments: