Wednesday, July 29

putt-n 'em in their place like puzzle pieces

Yo cuhz...wtf is up w/ muthafukcas these days!? Nig9uhs act like they came
9rm royalty in london..
like yaw ain't come 9rm the same bowl of dirt and space
Called the vall3y..
Sum'a these nig9uhs talk and act like the big9est killers and 9an9stas
When u don't even own a 9un or hav n e bodies!
Nig9uhs walk around w/ their popularity on a pedistol..
Nig9uh take a 2o mile trip out the v, BET a $1o0 NO ONE'll say
"Hey! That's such-n-such!"....

I swear ppl think they're so damn sofisticated and well rounded.
So this so that..YOU r JUST a PERSON!!!!

Cuhz u can't fly, u don't hav retractable claws or lazer vision!

Stop actin like yo draws r made of 9old!

Nig9uhs r so quik ta speak on the next man and his actions or decisions
When really theirs aren't n e thin9 ta bra9 about! Or belittle the next nig9uh!

Idc how much more money u hav, how fitted u r, how payed, dope, ti9ht, shittin,
9an9sta, wit it, turnt up, WUT THEE FUC EVER!!!!

I was raised ta slap the taste outta nig9uhs mouths if they 9et outta line or disrespect me
Wether its my dad or the nig9uh at the bus stop in cerritos!

Id9af wut h183o0d u 9rm, how lon9 u been 9rm it, how many nig9uhs uve killd,
How much work u've put in, how many 9uns u hav, how many homi3s u 9ot bakcin
U..nun'a that!!

I culd care less who yo bi9 homi3 is or who u kno or how many nig9uhs say ur a real nig9uh
And I'm fake or a weenie! YOU'RE NEVER 3 BI9 TA 9ET THE SENSE KNOKD BACK IN3 YOU!

I remember when every1 was NO ONE!!!!

Nig9uh u sat down and chop'd it up w/ cody scott?! Don't speak on my gangsta then!

U had a convo w/ russelll simmons?! Don't speak on my humane efforts then.

U shoppin at sax fifth?! Shut the fukc up and stikc ta primativ and melrose like every1 else!

U makin n e new dances, killin off ti9ht eyez or pointin out the flaws in my ji9?! No!
So stfu!!

u 9ot a mill!? U ever done a show?! U ever seen yo name in li9hts!? Miss me wit that
Shit then...

If I brin9 up yo name in compton will nig9uhs b like "oh that nig9uh ri9ht there's a rider!
I heard about cuhz in fulsom!" Heeelllllll no!! So 9et on yo "make a name for yoself shit tuffer"
Cuz I ain't conserned. W/ yo name lil nig9uh

Nig9uhs needta realize that we've all 9ot our flaws and stron9 points....but in Gods
Eyes, u ain't shit but another 1'a his kids...

And in my eyes, u ain't shit but another 1'a these kids...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think a lot of dudes/girls these days needa read this && humble down