Monday, July 20

jerk influence

So wut if I 9ot in the function...and I didn't start jerkin?
Wut if instead, I started johnny rokcin? Wuld ppl stare at me
Funny like "wat is this nig9a doin? Don't he kno ismoke idrank
Ijerk in the club!?" ? ? Or if I was standin there in the circle
and 9ot push'd in..wuld I b expected ta jerk just cuz that's
Wat they're doin the circle? Or wut if I incorporated my style
W/ the jerk and it was sumthin the masses hav never seen before?
Wuld I be accepted and embraced for my inovative motions?
LmfaO or jeered and ridiculed Cuz its sumthin new ta them?

Hmm..

Well its the v... and every1 duz everythin9 the same..
SO thru deductive reasonin9 1 wuld conclude that:

-Skinny jeans?! Wtf man!? C'mon! (Sorry brodi3s lol)

-jerkin shuld hav a better name if its 9unna b a m18o0v3ment.
(Especially if its 9oin nationwide as a socal m18o0v3ment)

-Skinny jeans?! Wtf?!?!

-Those pants that fees wear that 9o up 3 their ribca9e?! NOT BOMB!
(I HATE that shit lol)

- sus, bound, vixen, swa9, supozublly (ofcourse its spelled wron9 cuz
That's how they say it lol) , doodoo mama/daddy, "I'm on" , iwatever =
Terms that were seen/head and copied and in sum cases used in the
Wron9 context.

-smuts..they 9et sex...but no respect...remember that ladies.
(If u 9ettin dou9h!? Fukc respect..its just..that ain't the case w/ most'a yaw) lmaO!

- yopped, yizzed, yinked, yurnt, yopper, yacuzzi, yatted, yumbo yack w/ shees,
W/e! STOP REPLACIN THE 1st LETTER OF SHIT W/ "Y"!!! It younds YO YUPID!

I think that's it....but there'll problly b a pt 2....and 3... lol


-Rokc3ts

No comments: