Monday, April 27

icOast

Johnny coast! Come and find me when roll-up!
Cuz I wanna float when u 9o up!

Coast till I blow up, float till I throw up!
Coast till I blow up, float till I throw up!

1st name johnny, last name Roc/
I'm strivin for perfection but the class came stokc/
I'm pass they spots, wit this 9rass named pot/
They just weenies tryna c me when they flash they 9lokcs/
these nig9uhs, they b trip'n cuz they bitches r a deceivin/
Bitchin nig9uhs slippin cuz they fishin by the deep end/
M18o0vin 9an9stas creepin, makin m18o0v3s ta make it decent/
And we do wut makes us pleased creatin pro0f ta wut we preachin/

Its whacc becuz we 9ot sum saddle-bakcers in the rally/
Crakcin cuz we brot this "shmakin" crap inta the vall3y/
Not cracc inside'a baggys, but the people 9otta hav me/
And ya trakcs don't ever slap becuz the beats r kinda shabby/
But u can still spit ya quotes in yaw writtens/
While I put my whits and soul in the mission/
Cuz ur u and I'm JohnnY-9an9!...and I coast for a livin¡! (9an9)

-John C. Rokcets

No comments: