Wednesday, February 4

through&&through.

"Tear ductz errupt as two streamz flow down my cheekz
in a desperate attempt to escape the sorrow in my eyez

No appologyz , equal crime or time could make up for
or silence my tortured heartz criez
you stare blank , as i plead asking you why....

How my love just wasn't good enough
and even giving you my all internally ;; better then my best
you highlighted my flawz externally and
resorted to finding perfection in the rest.

I guess the blame iz for me to share
because deep down i knew "we" were going nowhere

Pushed aside and disregaurded my gut feeling
because the thought of you an i was far to appealing

Soo if i told you , you were different i was lien..
hid you behind my expectations so it iz the truth i waz denyin

Hope was cracked , by different strokez that ,
have played a part in my heart from the start

Back when we were fresh an i assumed less
the doubt that manifest was easier to suppress

But now your liez take the spotlight and my time here iz done
because the gamez that we've run are no longer fun."

livelifefluid.blogspot.com

--->> aH-MiH-cOast

No comments: