Thursday, November 6

random info. ghea ghea geha. oooowl!

Interesting,once again this isn't for religious purpose. Not alot of rappers can rap about god & the bible and do a good job at it. Might not sell much but, bar for bar he's the realest if you ask me! Hands down..













He is thee truthhh, what youu thinkk?





& heres your November line up for Nike sb. Check your local shops & shitt. I show the line up every month for all you little sb heads! Im one myself, its okay. USED&ABUSED! They've BEEN overrated though butt k im not gonna sit here and discriminate against them. Its just the peoplee.. AHHHH-_- Be Legit! ha!




Gorgeous, im on em.. Say no more!











Supervillans pack! Not badd.


Plain but, I enjoy! This months release was chill. Uhmm.. I also got the poison sherberts & 720's for sale! NEVER BEEN WORN! In proper order! Hit me with what your pockets is lookin' like & size & there might be a possibility I can fuckz with you...

No comments: