Sunday, October 5

another day w/ thee gangg.



a glo_0my day in vallifornia, knew from jump it would be a low energy sichuation;

& weather like this irritates the fuck outta me! I hate rain! with a passsion. & if you like it, F U C K Y O U. haaa! jaypeeeeeee. all loveee & shitt.. HAHA!



I tawt I taw a puddy cat. I did! I did! I taw a puddy cat..


ishould be j0nes' photographer, imake him look cool;

HA! - jonesss! lool.. IM..SOO...COAST..BOY...FRESHH!!

hwoods' three;

& my right hand mann/my brother who was lost at birth! He's myy NiNjaaaHHH & I swear theres not a moment during the day when we arent feelin' ourselves! i mean.. WHY? not! GEEEZ! HA' get it? got it? goood. BANGGG!


sh*t, once again! look @t tha lighting!o_o
introducing:JERiC0AST&&iNDiC0AST, ((kylas in tha middle)), you might recognize them two from tha league, but now they are officially on tha gang! welcome! hit them up, they're raw, indi was intha funkshun FUXKiN iT UP last night!O_O

c000000000ast GANG!!

((were not putting people on, these womyn are family))

peace&love

original¿

Hear no evil,seee no evil,speak no evil.. & its ashame how much i love these females. They're all evil,bwuwhaha<33

AHHH! my fatleggg & indicoastt haveee joineddd thee hoood=]

uhm..BANG! thats all i can say.. BANG! HA'

& once again..GANG!

-x H. JONES Xx

No comments: